Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you an experienced bookkeeper with a background of working with multiple clients, looking for a role in well regarded and growing accountancy firm?
We are working with a leading independent firm of chartered accountants in the Chichester area, West Sussex area to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to join their busy team. In this you will be providing a full bookkeeping service to a range of clients using cloud based software, preparing VAT and CIS returns and monthly reports/management accounts. You will also help to support more junior members of the team, and work closely with clients to advise them and answer their queries.
- Previous experience of bookkeeping for multiple clients, ideally gained in an accountancy practice environment
- Good working knowledge of cloud based accounting software such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- You will work on site at client premises from time to time so you will need your own transport
- Organised, detail minded with strong communication skills
- AAT qualification or equivalent would be an advantage
If you have relevant experience and are looking to join a friendly, forward thinking firm please get in touch. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer, and the possibility of working full or part time (minimum 25 hours).
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application. Please apply now or contact Claire Jones at Harvey John to discuss this and other jobs within accountancy practice across Sussex.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.