Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
This is a superb opportunity to work within a financially stable and established business, with offices based near Oxted, Surrey.
You will be working closely with two fully qualified accountants and joining a wider finance team of 5 people.
The position would suit a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or even someone at the early stages of their studies- provided you’ve started towards a qualification and you have some relevant experience.
You will primarily be focused on month-end and management accounting duties, including…
- Preparing sales reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cashbook work
- Assisting with management accounts preparation
- Overseeing some Purchase Ledger processing (though their Purchase Ledger is quite straight forward)
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have some good, varied Finance/ Accounts Assistant experience (ie. not just Purchase Ledger). You will have ideally done this over a minimum of 1-2 years
- Be an active ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier (be this at an early stage or Part-Qualified level)
- Drive and own a car
- Have at least Intermediate Excel skills (pivots and vlookups)
In return, the successful applicant will receive…
- The opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team in what will be an interesting and evolving role
- Free parking on-site
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA study support (if desired)
- A generous pension
- Flexible working hours (though 37.5 in total)
- Home-working for at least one day per week. This could be become two days in time, but my client is keen to secure someone that enjoys coming into an office, as this will always be a primarily on-site role
- A potential annual bonus, based on hitting individual KPIs
If this is something that you are interested in, then please apply immediately as my client are keen to line-up interviews right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.