Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
This is a superb opportunity to work within a growing and successful business, offering excellent benefits and a varied, evolving finance role!
You would be joining a wider finance team of 8 and you will ultimately get exposure to a variety of accounting tasks, including…
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger, including Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- General assistance with month-end duties
My client is open to considering two types of profiles for this role- either an AAT studier with some accounting experience but they are equally happy to consider an experienced Accounts Assistant, who enjoys transactional finance work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or an active AAT studier- though, if you have lots of relevant experience, this point can be overlooked
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy and varied finance role (including Purchase and Sales Ledger)
- Have at least a basic knowledge of double-entry Bookkeeping
In return, the successful candidate will receive some great benefits, which include…
- Free parking on-site
- AAT study support (if desired)
- A very competitive pension scheme
- Death in service
- Hybrid-Working (allowing you to work from home 2-3 days per week once settled in the role)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (this will increase with service too)
If this position is of interest to you, then please do apply right away as my client is looking to run initial interviews ASAP!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.