Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Accounts Assistant – Accountancy Practice
Are you a trainee accountant/accounts assistant, currently working in accountancy practice? Are you are ready for a new role working with media and entertainment clients in Central Brighton?
We are working with a growing, multi sited firm of chartered accountants to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant/Trainee to join the busy team in their Brighton office. In this role you will be working with a range of media and entertainment clients – looking after their bookkeeping, VAT returns and self assessment tax returns. If you have experience of preparing year end accounts that would be great, if not, they will train you.
The firm are based in lovely offices in a central location in Brighton. If you have some existing knowledge they will provide all the training and support you need to develop your career. They are offering an excellent salary and benefits, and will provide study support towards AAT or ACCA once you are settled in.
- At least a couple of years experience gained in an accountancy firm
- Competent in bookkeeping, and ideally preparing small sets of accounts and tax returns
- Good working knowledge of cloud based accounting software such as Xero, Freeagent and Quickbooks
- Organised, detail minded with strong communication skills
- Looking for an office based role in Central Brighton
If you have relevant experience and are looking to join a friendly, forward thinking firm please apply, or get in touch with Claire Jones at Harvey John for more details on this, and a range of other accountancy practice roles across Sussex.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.