Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Looking for a fulfilling, contract opportunity?
One of our key clients are looking for an accounting professional to join them, and become a vital part of a small, dynamic and inclusive team.
This position offers the opportunity to take a lead on Accounts Receivable responsibilities, and ensuring that the organisation identifies, and effectively maintains exemplary professional standards.
The desired candidate will be experienced in/ being:
- Improving & managing new processes for debt collection
- Credit control experience
- Experience working for in the education, charity or local authority’s sector.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a relevant role
Nice to haves:
- AAT L4, or part qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA.
We aim to schedule interviews from 04/08/2023, with the intention of an immediate start date, and a fixed term contract until December 31st, 2023, but may be extended.
Please contact Toriah Wilson to discuss this further.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.