Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Location: Crawley *on-site*
6 Month contract
Are you looking for a new, contract opportunity? AND a really nice office to work from?
Due to a heavy work-load, one of our key clients within the major health-care sector is looking for a committed, accountant to join them, and become a vital part of their diverse finance team!
This position offers the opportunity for a driven and committed accountant to take on a key role, within a busy team, on-site, in their modern, Crawley offices; And ready to hit the ground running, and delve into being a part of something great!
The desired candidate will be experienced in:
- Creating monthly, quarterly and annual reports with set deadlines
- The audit process – coming from practice would’ve given you this experience
- Creating, reviewing, and completing key balance sheets
- Reviewing monthly reports
- Experience in a similar accounting role
Nice to haves:
- Qualified Accountant or latter stage studier
-Experience with an ERP would be beneficial
We aim to schedule interviews from 18/08/2023, with the intention of an immediate start, and a fixed term, 6 month contract, with the potential to be extended.
A full job spec is available to short-listed candidates.
Please contact Toriah Wilson to discuss this further.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.